HP Deskjet 3520 series Toolbox > Device Services > And clicked on Clean PrintHeads (800 Views)
Honor Student
kpals
Message 1 of 2 (800 Views)

HP Deskjet 3520 series Toolbox > Device Services > And clicked on Clean PrintHeads

MY HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 e-All-in-One Printer has four ink cartidge. Out of four cartidge my Black ink cartridge level was 20% and rest 3 colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow having 80 % ink level. Now the issue is that when my black printouts was missing few fonts. So I went to HP Deskjet 3520 series Toolbox > Device Services > And clicked on Clean PrintHeads. After the print heads was cleaned with one sheet of paper. To my horror when i clicked on Estimated Ink levels. All the 4 print cartridge ink level came down to 20 %. But as explained earlier my 3 cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow were having 80% ink levels. Why this problem has happened why did my color cartridges ink level has come down drastically by just clicking the option of Clean Printheads ? This has caused me a huge loss without having utilized these 3 color print cartidges. Waiting for your expaination on the same.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 2 (785 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3520 series Toolbox > Device Services > And clicked on Clean PrintHeads

Refer to following post

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation