09-18-2011 03:32 PM
It's like the black ink cartridge isn't even there. The estimated ink level is about half full, so it should have plenty to be printing with. The color cartridge works ok, it's just the black. I can't find anything about how to resolve this anywhere. Help please? =( Thank you in advance.
09-21-2011 03:46 AM
Have you tried running a cartridge clean?
09-23-2011 03:34 PM
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate you. However, I am afraid I have indeed tried that step. My printer has a feature that allows for 3 "levels" of cleaning - a basic cleaning, an intermediate cleaning, and priming. I've done them all multiple times and it has not helped. =(
09-23-2011 06:24 PM
pls try this one...
click the link below...
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?