Question

Honor Student
Drew44
Message 1 of 2 (674 Views)

HP Deskjet F335 All-in-One Pen failure Print Cartridge Has a Problem

[ Edited ]

Help please! We put a new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge (22) into our HP Deskjet F335 All-in-One and received the following message. The Following Print Cartridges Has a Problem: Tri-color. We had bought a double pack so we tried the other new cartridge and still had the same error. I cleaned the contacts with alcohol and still got the same message.

Finally I opened up a brand new HP Deskjet F335 All-in-One printer that we had bought as a back up printer. We received the same message from the new printer from both of these ink cartridges. Then we put a used Tri-Color cartridge into the new printer and received the same message. I've run the HP Print Diagnostic Utility 4.1 and it tells me I have a Pen failure. At first I thought the two new cartridges were bad but I don't think they are since the old cartridge gave the same error. Can these printers be reset back to their original factory settings? I have spent hours researching and following instructions to to try to fix the issue. Many thanks in advance to whomever can help me resolve this issue. :smileysurprised:)

Honor Student
Drew44
Message 2 of 2 (614 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet F335 All-in-One Pen failure Print Cartridge Has a Problem

Thank God! It is finally running. Even though I had clicked on the HP icon to check for important software and driver updates it kept telling me that it was up to date. I had even un-installed and re-installed the software that came with the printer.

This time I went to HP Support page and found my printer. Then I clicked on "Software and Driver Downloads" and then downloaded two drivers that were listed. I'm happy to announce that I'm back up and printing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation