06-16-2014 09:07 AM
So I am trying to replace my empty black ink cartidge, but the test paper didn't print out after I followed instructions from the video. I am also trying to print something off of the internet, but nothing is printing out. Am I doing something wrong?
06-16-2014 12:27 PM
The document here may help resolve black not printing on your F4440. Is the replacement cartridge an original HP or a reman/refill? The latter generally have poor reliability, see the document here for a study on quality of HP cartridges vs. third party offerings.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?