04-14-2014 10:35 AM
Have you tried running a Cartridge Clean? If the issue recovers on a new cartridge then check the warranty ends date on the first cartridge (YYYY/MM/DD). If it's in warranty I'd suggest calling HP Support for a replacement
Troubleshooting print quality issues
04-15-2014 01:20 AM
So the same issue occurs on two different cartridges? If so I'd suggest calling HP Support as it's likely to be printer related.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?