07-30-2013 07:21 AM
Hi, did you get a different cartridge within an HP56 box? What was the product number?
07-31-2013 01:27 AM
The product number of the Cart. was the same i.e. C6656A but the number which is written on the New Hologram eg. 23888779336 was NOT the same as the Cart. found inside with different figures.
I thought that they are serialized to identify the cartridges buy laiter found out that they dont match what is on the hologram & that what is on the cartridge itself.
07-31-2013 08:35 AM
So you reckon it's a counterfeit?
Check out more details in the link below (there's also a feedback option)
08-01-2013 12:02 AM
My question is clear. How could I identify that the cartridge I sould to a client is the same cartridge returned back after a few days. We didnt see the contents in the box when we sold. Although we buy from a HP Certified distributor/Supplier.
The number 23888779336 is a 12 digit number written on the new hologram stuck on the box. My question is.. Why is the Cartridge itself having a different number with a 16 digit i.e 2040505368254759 with a a date printed 2015/02/04.
My client returned saying it failed to print & our technicians diognised found out that the weight was full, nozzle plate ok BUT the cartridge is NOT SENSING.
08-01-2013 02:53 AM
Sounds like you'll need to contact HP phone support for a replacement
Phone no.s here
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?