12-20-2011 02:21 PM
Three full (CMY) cartridges seem to have passed their expiry date. Always been careful to spend the money on HP ink, but amazed to discover they expire. I only want to print in black (the one cartridge that is OK), but it won't let me. Is there a way to do this with an HP OfficeJet K850 without having to spend another £90? I'm using on a Mac by the way.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?