09-21-2011 03:44 PM
I have an old HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One. The black cartridge in the printer is labelled 22 with the color printer labelled
27-56-58. I'm trying to replace the black cartridge but the only number available for black was 21. Can you tell me what number cartridge is now compatible for this printer?
Solved! View Solution.
09-21-2011 03:54 PM
The black cartridge is either the #27 or #56, with the #56 the better choice unless you only print occasionally. The #22 is a color cartridge. See this page for information.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-13-2013 11:03 AM
Is black cartridge number 21 compatible for the HP officejet printer 5610
The OJ 5610 accepts the following
Black - HP56, HP56b, HP27, HP27b
Color - HP22, HP22XL
Photo - HP58
For further queries on cartridge compatibilty check out SureSupply or the eSupplies app...
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?