05-13-2014 05:48 PM
I'm trying to see what my ink levels are but when I go to Devices & Printers or the tool box icon it only has the following choices: See What's Printing, Customize your Printer and Set Preferences. It use to have the icon that led me to the estimated ink levels but this has now disappeared. What do I do?
05-14-2014 09:13 AM
Any luck with Solution Center? See link....
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?