05-03-2014 02:16 AM
HP Officejet 6500A
One of the ink colors (Cyan) does not print at all. All other colors print well.
Ink status report shows all ink levels as full (including Cyan).
Went through all truoble shooting steps (on HP website). cartrige installed and re-installed several times, vents cleaned, printer restart performed.
05-03-2014 09:05 PM
Since you have already gone through the standard troubleshooting steps the post here might help resolve the issue of cyan not printing on your Officejet 6500a.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?