05-13-2014 08:19 PM
My mother donated this printer to my cause. It worked several times and then the black ink appeared to be out (probably dried up from sitting). I first tried to replace it with a refilled non-HP compatible cartridge and it kept telling me to put in a cartridge--like it did not see it.
I had a HP ink cartridge and put that in. Now it keeps telling me to remove the cartridge and check it or to add a cartridge. I have tried about everything. I do not have the book and when I looked on line for direction to maybe clean the print head they were unclear.
Has anyone had this problem?
05-14-2014 08:23 AM
Please follow this given document for the issue
Hope this helps
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?