Question

Honor Student
Philsky007
Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

HP Officejet 7500A Ink Level

Hi I have a HP Officejet 7500A

The issue that I have is that when the ink level are about at 20% left of ink it will not print those colors

As you can see on the image 3 colors are low but still OK, but it will not print those colors

Whern I purchase this printer I had the same issue, the store exchage the printer for another one, and since then I have the same issue.

Now I am using more and more this printer (the other one was to hold) and it's costing me a lot of ink cartriges

Any suggestion?????

Level Ink HP.png

Honor Student
Philsky007
Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 7500A Ink Level

By the way, I am using original HP ink cartridge and not those no name cartridge.

any suggestion some one

Those HP service read the poste ???

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 7500A Ink Level

I understand that you are having an issue with the ink levels shown on the printer's toolbox  and the device's ability to print. Ink levels shown are an approximation of the remaining ink left in a cartridge rather than an exact representation. Where the chip in the cartridge measures page count, the software gives one an idea about how much ink one has left. This can all be affected by user preference and the color content of pager that are being printed by the device.  For information on how  HP measures page yield, one can refer to this document here. I hope that this helps.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation