05-05-2014 05:05 PM
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer - E910a
Ink levels are definitely full. Whenever I try to print or photocopy something, everything comes out as mostly Cyan. I ran a print report, and every colour comes out clear except Black.
Anyone have any ideas on what I could try? It only started happening a few days ago... I remember photocopying something a week or two ago and black was fine.
Please help! Thanks.
05-07-2014 11:50 AM
Hello tinysalmon, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are running into issues with your black ink output. I would love to help!
I would recommend performing a power reset. Disconnect the power cord from the printer and the power outlet, then wait 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, plug the printer back in. Ensure you plug the printer directly to a wall outlet. Make sure to bypass any sort of surge protector or power bar.
After the reset, I would suggest following the steps in this document on The Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages.
I would also recommend utilizing this document on Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues.
Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting steps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?