Question

Student
blurob2
Message 1 of 2 (51 Views)

HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printing

Today I installed 4 ink cartridges.  Black 940 XL, Yellow XL, Cyan 940 XL, and Magenta 940 XL.  All four were Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.  Replacements for Black C4906AA, Yellow C4909AA,  Magenta C4908AA, and  Cyan 4907AA.

I was replacing HP Inks  Black C4902A, Yellow C4905A, Magenta C4904A, Cyan C4903A.

Now all 4 ink lights stay on.    I printed a HP Network Configuration Page.  Sould the lights stay on like this.  They were not on with the old cartridges until I need to replace them.

Robert Runkle blurob2

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printing

The cartrdiges would show up as low on ink as the HP ink is depleted.  Unless the cartrdiges have been reset the refilled cartrdiges would continue to show low ink levels.  You will need to contact your supplier or replace the cartrdiges.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation