08-21-2014 09:31 AM
Today I installed 4 ink cartridges. Black 940 XL, Yellow XL, Cyan 940 XL, and Magenta 940 XL. All four were Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Replacements for Black C4906AA, Yellow C4909AA, Magenta C4908AA, and Cyan 4907AA.
I was replacing HP Inks Black C4902A, Yellow C4905A, Magenta C4904A, Cyan C4903A.
Now all 4 ink lights stay on. I printed a HP Network Configuration Page. Sould the lights stay on like this. They were not on with the old cartridges until I need to replace them.
Robert Runkle blurob2
08-21-2014 07:39 PM
The cartrdiges would show up as low on ink as the HP ink is depleted. Unless the cartrdiges have been reset the refilled cartrdiges would continue to show low ink levels. You will need to contact your supplier or replace the cartrdiges.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?