06-10-2014 08:53 PM
I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 and everytime Im going to print something it ruins all my papers because it shoots a lot of black ink. I took out the print head and on the bottom part it filled with ink.
I cleaned it up and put it back in but it still does it.
What could be the problem? Is the print head damaged?
06-17-2014 06:48 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums and thank you very much for your patience! I need you to contact our technical support at 800-474-6836. Once you have contacted support please let me know the outcome. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you again,
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?