Question

Student
ljanderson92
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

HP PSC 2210 SERIES ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER CARTRIDGE IS JAMMED ON THE RIGHT SIDE

My printer cartridge is stuck on the right side of my printer.  It will not move or slide or even budge at all.  Can it fall off some kind of track?  I have done everything the support said, except slide cartridge to center because it won't move at all.  I have triple checked for any paper jam and there is nothing.  I have opened and closed several times, as well as powered it down and back up.  When I hit enter to restart I get a grinding noise.

Can anyone please, please help me.

If so I thank you so very much in advance.!!!

ljanderson, 1st time forum user, sure hope I did this right !!!

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

Re: HP PSC 2210 SERIES ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER CARTRIDGE IS JAMMED ON THE RIGHT SIDE

ljanderson92 Hope you are doing well and sorry that you are having this issue.

I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are,  I will do my best to assist you.

Read this document GO HERE

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.

Hope I can be help,

RobertoR

:manlol: remember ↓↓↓

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation