Question

Student
ssull23
Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)

HP Photosmart 5510 - Not printing black ink

Hey guys! 

I am having problems with my HP photosmart 5510 printing black ink. I replaced the ink and have tried everything besides semi rest & full reset. Could someone please inbox me the instructions to both resets!!!! 

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5510 - Not printing black ink

Hi ssull23,

Welcome to the HP forums!

I assume by everything, you're referring to the steps within this Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages document?

If you have covered all those steps then can you please let me know if the printer is in or out of warranty and what country you're in? Feel free to private message me the country information if you don't want to post it for the public :smileyhappy:

I don't want to you think I'm ignoring your requests for the resets either, it's just because for this problem, they don't help. I promise though, I will make sure this gets resolved for you!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5510 - Not printing black ink

Hi ssull23,

I just wanted to check in with you and see if those steps were able to resolve the issue for you?

If you get a chance please let me know if I can be of further assistance :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation