Question

Student
Lachicken
Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

HP Photosmart 5510 fails to print Black

My printer 9about 2 yrs old) alerted me that my blank ink is out. I replace cartridge with hp564 2013/12 black cartidge. Printed blank pages., so I replaced it with another new cartridge. It printed blank pages again. I tried a different document with color and it printed the colors but no black. What else should I try?

Grad Student
Kryten
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5510 fails to print Black

Hi

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
Grad Student
Kryten
Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5510 fails to print Black

Hi,

Please try the following help document

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03425035&cc=pl&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5063582&tmp...

I hope that this resolves your issue.

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation