11-28-2013 03:49 PM
I've been trying to print a project for a few weeks now and each time I do, the printer produces either a blank page or one without colour. I've changed the cartridges and I've changed from USB to Wi-Fi to USB. I've also tried cleaning the printhead automatically, but still no changes.
11-29-2013 04:43 AM
Hi, is the printer still under warranty by any chance?
Black not printing
12-04-2013 09:30 AM
Ok then I'd strongly advise contacting HP Phone Support, as you may require a replacement printer. Can you please let me know how you get on?
12-06-2013 08:07 AM
Yes, it is still under warranty. I bought it a few months ago.
Hi, just wondering if you contacted Support? Did you get a replacement printer? Thanks
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?