Question

Honor Student
ErikGS
Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

HP Photosmart 7510 does not print anything black

Hi.

I have a HP Photosmart 7510 about 1,5 year old.

It does not print black any longer even if there is inc in the HP original cartrige.

No error meessage. Compleetly empty where black should be on testprinting. Cleaning priter head does not help.

Can it be the same problem that have been solved for other printers like 3070 by some PM provided by Ciara_B?

Regards.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 7510 does not print anything black

The document here may help resolve black not printing on your HP Photosmart 7510.  Be sure to check the vents as shown in solution three.  If the first three solutions do not resolve the issue the post here may help.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
ErikGS
Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 7510 does not print anything black

Seems it eped to simply lift the arm on the right side of the Prient head/cartrige holder, close it again and restart the printer. Balc started to print. Or or it was simpy the pringter resting during vaccation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation