05-03-2014 09:38 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 7510 about 1,5 year old.
It does not print black any longer even if there is inc in the HP original cartrige.
No error meessage. Compleetly empty where black should be on testprinting. Cleaning priter head does not help.
Can it be the same problem that have been solved for other printers like 3070 by some PM provided by Ciara_B?
05-03-2014 12:46 PM
The document here may help resolve black not printing on your HP Photosmart 7510. Be sure to check the vents as shown in solution three. If the first three solutions do not resolve the issue the post here may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-09-2014 10:05 AM
Seems it eped to simply lift the arm on the right side of the Prient head/cartrige holder, close it again and restart the printer. Balc started to print. Or or it was simpy the pringter resting during vaccation.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?