09-12-2013 06:38 AM
My all-in-one 7520 printer continues to give me cartridge issues. Message - "One of more cartridges appear to be missing or damaged." I have spent lots of money installing brand-new cartridges, cleaned the gold contacts on the cartridges and the printer contacts in the holder....completely followed directions and still get cartridge messages with the blue or the yellow. Have reinstalled several times with new cartridges????? What to do next? My printer is fairly new, bought in June, 2013 and have 2-year protection plan.
09-12-2013 08:59 AM
Hi Duss, so if you've followed the recommended steps then I'd suggest contacting HP phone support as you may require a replacement.
Contact Phone no.s
Please let us know how you get on
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?