Question

Honor Student
coolaidkid
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

HP Photosmart 7525 colors off

I just put new hp print cartridges into my printer and the colors are all off when I print.  The yellow and green are the best but the others are not correct.  Is there a way to fix this?  I printed a test page and everything was ok except the colors.

Thanks!

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 7525 colors off

Hi there coolaidkid! Welcome back:smileyhappy:

I read your post about the print quality issues that you are experiencing since you replaced your cartridges. Please see the guide below for the troubleshooting steps that I recommend.

Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems

If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Have a great day:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation