01-17-2012 07:34 PM
I have been having some problems with my printer just recently. When I turn it on, right at the end of the power up cycle, the printer starts a ticking sound and brings up a 0x61011be5 error message.
After doing some searching, I followed instructions on resetting factory defaults (the #6 method after disconnecting power), I have changed the ink cartridges as well as replacing the printhead.
I am now at a loss as to what could be causing this. The printer is 17 month old and used sparingly in a home office.
Any help gladly accepted
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?