Re: HP Photosmart C5250 "Refer to printer documentation"?? (143 Views)
Honor Student
kaylurmo
Message 1 of 7 (630 Views)

HP Photosmart C5250 "Refer to printer documentation"??

What does this mean, and what documentation is it talking about? I've looked at the online manual... nothing. Tried calling tech support, but the only option they had was for me to upgrade to a new printer because I'm out of warranty. Just trying to print some coupons... HELP!!

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 7 (221 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C5250 "Refer to printer documentation"??

Hi, I know you made this post some time ago but I see no one replied. Did you manage to resolve the issue?

FYI, you might find some handy coupons at the HP Savings Center

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/detail/100.2

Savings Center

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
Laharp4
Message 3 of 7 (198 Views)

I am having the same problem.  Please help!!  I have turned the machine off, unplugged the connections, taken the cartridges out and cleaned them off and put them back in.....Please HELP!!!

Honor Student
Laharp4
Message 4 of 7 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can ANYBODY  please shed some light??  What does "Refer to printer documentation" mean????  My printer started printing all blurry/double printing .....  I don't know what's going on!  I checked my ink cartridges and both still have 2014 dates on them.........  This is our 4th or 5th HP Printer...... I like the HP products, but, I'm getting upset that they only last a couple of years.....maybe I need to rethink HP if nobody can help when they start screwing up.

Can someone PLEASE help?!

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 5 of 7 (155 Views)

Hi
Are you seeing an error msg related to the cartridges? If so, and you've tried all the usual troubleshooting then I'd suggest contacting phone support as you may require replacement cartridges.
Please let me know how you get on and if there's anything further I can help with.
Ciara
Honor Student
Laharp4
Message 6 of 7 (149 Views)

I'm not sure what it is.  I was printing and all of a sudden it started printing all blurry... like it was double or triple printing the image.  The only thing the screen says is "Refer to printer documentation".  It doesn't say anything else.  I don't know what else to check.

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 7 of 7 (143 Views)

Ok, I'd suggest contacting HP phone support as the cartridge is in warranty til 2014. Please let us know how you get on...

HP phone support no.s

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Ciara

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation