07-27-2011 12:14 PM
What ink cartridges MUST be installed into ths printer. I just bought new ink..and the guy at Best Buy said I did not need both the black cartridges! Well it tells me one cartridge is missing..and the cyan..etc keeps saying LOW ink..I am about ready to toss this printer out the window! Ahh...feel a lil beter!
Thanks..maybe a picture/product of each item would be helpful!
07-28-2011 09:18 PM
The video here may help. You do need an ink cartridge in each position. If you do not print on photo paper the photo black will only have minimal usage.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?