HP Photosmart C6380- All in One-ink cartridges (466 Views)
Student
ItzMeBearie
Message 1 of 3 (466 Views)

HP Photosmart C6380- All in One-ink cartridges

What ink cartridges MUST be installed into ths printer.  I just bought new ink..and the guy at Best Buy said I did not need both the black cartridges! Well it tells me one cartridge is missing..and the cyan..etc keeps saying LOW ink..I am about ready to toss this printer out the window! Ahh...feel a lil beter!

Thanks..maybe a picture/product of each item would be helpful!

lindasue

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (457 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C6380- All in One-ink cartridges

The video here may help.  You do need an ink cartridge in each position.  If you do not print on photo paper the photo black will only have minimal usage. 

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
suratt
Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C6380- All in One-ink cartridges

My 6380 is saying black printer is missing, but i have have replaced it several times and it still saying it's missing and it is brand new  HP ink.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation