11-20-2011 11:13 PM
My HP Photosmart C7180 printer suddenly stopped printing the image in the center of the paper. It slowly moves the paper 3-5 inches before starting to print the image. I have printed hundreds of pages without trouble in the past. Yesterday it started causing this problem. Is there some kind of setting or adjustment that will solve the problem?
Otherwise, it has been a really great printer; I have really liked it!
Thanks for any help someone may give!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?