Question

Top Student
ggg137
Message 1 of 10 (5,068 Views)

HP Photosmart premium c309g-m printer prints blank pages even with new cartridge

I have an HP Photosmart premium c309g-m printer and I tried to copy a black and a color document. The printer goes through the motions but the page is blank. I have tried put a new black cartridge in and still prints a blank page.

Student
daylilylover13
Message 2 of 10 (5,062 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart premium c309g-m printer prints blank pages even with new cartridge

My printer states   General printer Error 0x610111beb. Refer to Printer Documentation.   It wants to print but will not. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. 

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 3 of 10 (5,019 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart premium c309g-m printer prints blank pages even with new cartridge

hi there ggg137,

This article should help resolve your blank pages:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01892627&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Daylilylover13, 

This article should cover the error code you are recieving:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03081973&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Give the steps listed a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck to you both!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
ggg137
Message 4 of 10 (5,010 Views)

Thank you everyone who responded. I would like to let you know my printer is now up and working. It was so nice and helpful of you to respond with links and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 5 of 10 (4,971 Views)

Glad to hear you are running again :smileyhappy:

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
gkinjo
Message 6 of 10 (3,364 Views)

Hello,

I am having the same issue here but somehow I could not resolve my issue.

I followed the troubleshooting link you provided and I cannot fix the one troubleshooting.

Matching up the paper size. I have the letter size paper in the trey and want to set the paper size to letter size. But Everytime AFTER  I set the paper size then close the preference window, it will go back and say it's A4 size. That's the only strange thing I notice.

when I print the test page, windows logo (which is color) is only printed and the rest of it is not printed at all. Any solutions?

Thanks,

Top Student
ggg137
Message 7 of 10 (3,345 Views)

I wanted to let everyone who was kind enough to help me know how I solved my problem. First the printer sat unused for 8 months without out cartridges in it. I put new cartridges in and when it didn't work I went through the TOOLS options and ran all the cleaning and other options. I was able to get some of the colors working but still not the black.  While searching online I ran across one suggestion I tried that finally did the trick for me. I use Q-tips that I wet in warm water then squeezed any excess water out.   I rubbed them on the "screen" where the ink goes into the machine and they picked up black ink. I repeated this process many times, after all what did I have to loose at this point since I had used up half of my new ink cartridges by doing the cleaning process through the TOOLS options.  After "washing" the screen I let it air dry overnight, reinstalled the cartridge and tried printing again. It started to work in some area. I printed again a few times and ran the cleaning through tools. Finally after printing a few more times the machine was back to normal. 

Student
jhall4491
Message 8 of 10 (2,682 Views)

ggg137 wrote:

I wanted to let everyone who was kind enough to help me know how I solved my problem. First the printer sat unused for 8 months without out cartridges in it. I put new cartridges in and when it didn't work I went through the TOOLS options and ran all the cleaning and other options. I was able to get some of the colors working but still not the black.  While searching online I ran across one suggestion I tried that finally did the trick for me. I use Q-tips that I wet in warm water then squeezed any excess water out.   I rubbed them on the "screen" where the ink goes into the machine and they picked up black ink. I repeated this process many times, after all what did I have to loose at this point since I had used up half of my new ink cartridges by doing the cleaning process through the TOOLS options.  After "washing" the screen I let it air dry overnight, reinstalled the cartridge and tried printing again. It started to work in some area. I printed again a few times and ran the cleaning through tools. Finally after printing a few more times the machine was back to normal. 

ggg137 wrote:

Thanks for your advice.  I am going to try it since I have nothing to lose. It was really nice of you to let others know

of your experience.  It is great to pass on good information to help others.  Can save alot of money & grief:smileyhappy:

Tutor
Bluefish444
Message 9 of 10 (1,292 Views)

I'm going in circles looking for an answer to this problem.  The reference given in this thread no longer works.

To recap--every time I print anything out, whether it's one page or several, one of the pages comes out blank.  The rest prints fine, nothing is missing, but it's a pain to find and pull out the blank sheet every time.

Honor Student
Myrll
Message 10 of 10 (589 Views)

HP 309g printing blank pages

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation