02-05-2013 06:52 AM
I have a HP Laserjet P2055dn.
Error message is "10.0000 Supply Memory Error" and the printer won't pring.
How do I fix it?
Solved! View Solution.
02-06-2013 04:55 PM
The error message above usually means that you have an issue with your print cartridge. I am linking you to a document that describes your issue.
Let me know how it goes.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?