06-17-2012 07:41 PM
Error message says "Remove all cartridges. ........remove Printhead....then reintall printhead and cartridges"
I have done this a few times. Also tried powering off. Also disconnected the power. Still get same message.
06-18-2012 08:46 AM
I would suggest cleaning the contacts of the printhead once you have removed it, and before reinstalling the printer again.
You can view this link and expand the first error code section. Towards the bottom of the article you'll see an area on how to properly clean the contacts and resolve this issue:
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
04-09-2014 08:48 AM
So if it continues to fail then one option would be to purchase a printhead at the HP Part Store...(part no. is CN642A.)
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?