11-07-2012 03:03 PM
HP Officejet 6500 wireless has stopped printing black ink. Followed all troubleshooting steps to no avail. Prints colors but black is either very faint or not present
11-08-2012 12:42 PM
I experienced the same problem with my HP officejet 6500 wireless starting yesterday. I have tried all of the diagnostics, tests and other suggestions. All to no avail. I hope we can get some help.
11-08-2012 04:09 PM
I have the same problem, the printer says the ink cartridge is empty put it is almost brand new, only
done about 40-50 pages in draft mode! What is wrong?
06-18-2014 12:41 PM
I'm in the middle of printing a manuscript and my HP 6500 stopped printing black ink. I changed the cartridge, but still not printing. What do I do?
06-18-2014 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forums Irgoodspeed
I saw your post about your Oj 6500 Wireless no longer printing in black ink. I noticed you have already changed the cartridge which did not help.
I would recommend following this troubleshooting guide:
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great day
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?