04-30-2012 04:06 PM
The color cartridges print when I clean the heads, etc. but the black cartridge will not print. It did fine, it ran out of ink, so, I replaced the cartridge with new ink, the same HP ink I always use. I thought it was the cartridge, do, I bought another one, and it too did not print. After several times cleaning, aligning, removing and reinserting, to no avail did it print black. What gives? What do I need to do to correct this situation. It is an HP all-in-one inkjet printer, B210a. It is only 1.5 years old and not used that much.
05-16-2012 02:14 AM
1) When the printer is turned ON, Disconnect and then reconnect the power cord.
2) When the lights begin to flash, press ON and CANCEL buttons simultaneously.
3) When the printer turns OFF, release the buttons.
4) Now turn ON the printer
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?