Question

Honor Student
lenzexe
Message 1 of 3 (2,448 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP photosmart 7510 printhead - dead

[ Edited ]

I have a HP Photosmart 7510 multifunction - CQ877B c311a. Is bought in December 2011, so it is in warranty (Romania). I have a problem with the print head. Since then I changed the black cartridge 3 times (the color I have not used often). At some point no longer wore the black very well. I consulted the HP forum and I followed the steps of cleaning cartridges, remove the print head, cleaning contacts. After these operations gave me some error 0x ... 0xC19A0023 latter. I repeated the steps and at one point appeared to me no error but does not align cartridges (not complete alignment). When I removed the print head again, I saw a dry film on black nozzles (like ink burned). I put the print head back, I gave several times cleanings cartridge from the printer software, then the error 0x ... reappeared. Since then every time I open the printer 0xC19A0023 same error. I purchased a new set of cartridges because the color has been used by "cleaning cartridge". So no I did not solve anything. How can I do to replace the printhead? What steps should I follow? I think the print head nozzles have been burned.

Thanks

Distinguished Professor
jabzi
Message 2 of 3 (2,439 Views)

Re: HP photosmart 7510 printhead - dead

Hello lenzexe,

Please call HP Tech Suppot in romania for further support. 

You may access the information for the same by accessing the below link ...

HP Romania Support

Regards,
Jabzi

Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
lenzexe
Message 3 of 3 (2,395 Views)

Re: HP photosmart 7510 printhead - dead

I spoke with HP Romania, who told me that the printer must be taken in service (200 miles from me) because the print head is not consumed in Romania. The service explained that the printer is usually sent to the capital and changed, if they do not find traces of ink foreign or foreign alterations. So it costs a lot (at least two roads to service = $ 60 + possibly an unfortunate finding - at least another $ 50). All for a $ 200 printer. I am very pleased with the printer (the print quality and use). The service in Romania is so ..... :smileymad:
I now want to change somehow the print head (thus spending only $ 50). I found an online site that brings print heads and ask your advice: code on it is CN642A (the name from site is 5-Ink Printhead v1 (Service Kit) + CN642A). I have to watch and other features or it is compatible? Written on my print head is a code like CB326B

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation