Question

Honor Student
Surenmbbs
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

HP photosmart all in one. B210a

During online shopping i had placed an order for 4 cartridges. I paid using my credit card. At the end of my payment, it showed a error message of "Server error at HP online shopping". However, it deducted the cost from my credit card. When i logged into my account again to check the status of my purchase, they are still in shopping cart. On contacting the customer care, they provided no useful help, rather made me wait for 30 min on hold without any courtesy. (Probably went off for lunch !!)

Totally disappointed with HP. Feel like getting rid of HP once and for all and buy printer from other brands.

Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: HP photosmart all in one. B210a

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation