Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

This is the third (3rd) HP ink cartidge that I have installed and have not received any reward points. The hp rewards program is a waste of  time; I don't think there are any rewards points.

HP Recommended

@SenLucas23701

Have you filled in the online form for the HP Rewards team to follow up?

https://h30509.www3.hp.com/Rewards/Support

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

I was contacted by HP and the person has been nice on 4/9/14 (there must be a huge time differential as email back and forth is not efficient).  Answered a survey of questions.

Then on 4/9/14 I was asked to answer more questions, clear my PC, try this and that locally (I keep telling HP the web site is not working and it isn't me but I'll play ball).  No resolution and I have now been through the paces so many times I have memorized most of my cards and no longer have to look anything up.

On 4/10/14 some more questions, but we were going backward from the root of the problem now.  The connection to accept payment is down.  Scripts are out dated and the site is like the ACA site on October 1st.......

HP still seems like they are genuinely trying to help - but no resolution

4/11/14, silence again, crickets and darkness.  Maybe a fix soon?  I'll keep updating

HP Recommended

I guess HP only works 3 days a week?

4/11/14 Nothing, not even an attempt to contact me and no PH# to contact the wizards behind the curtain either.

4/12/14 Still silent treatment.  Rewards Program is still broken.  May have to take this to Social Media as I know HP monitors them.........

4/13/14 Another day closer to Easter and everyone I guess went on Spring Break.  I called Canon and Brother this am to see if their support was open (I have more than 2,000 printer I support besides my personal printers.  Yep, they are working today and answered on by the 2nd ring.  Canon offered to swap out my personal printer!  Nice of them but I want HP to work this out.  Have to admit though, Canon and Brother Ink are less costly and lower $/page.

Come on HP, let's get back in the game!!!!

HP Recommended

4/13 Silence......

4/14 Deafening Silence.......

4/15 Nothing but silence

4/16 HP LIVES! - Support person back from extended holiday I guess?  HP Wrote the following reply but doesn't understand the TwoSmiles site is BROKEN....I have tried 14 different PC's, tablets and phones.  Win XP, Vista, Win 7 and Win 8.  IOS 7.1, Android 4.0, 4.2 and 4.3.  IE 8, IE 9 Ie 10 and IE 11, Safari, FireFox, Chrome.  No Firewalls, Accept all cookies, delete all cache and cookies. Sent screen shots. Done the Hokey-Poky and memorized 4 different credit cards.  It isn't me guys.  The payment system is unplugged from the wall socket.  Please turn the light switch on, feed the squirrels running the generators, PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER? (Hint, Hint).  Please fix this.  I really want to get the gift cards for Easter Gifts.  Also can you tell the bunny to bring extra ink?  Thank you!:

HP latest response (and I appreciate them still responding)

We had a check at the concerned department and seems the transaction could not be completed due to an unknown system error.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused in this regard, and suggest you to try today from the below URL.

To get access to the Rewards site again, clear the cookies on your computer then, please click on the following link and check if you are able to claim the Rewards:

HP Recommended

Was sent a survey...lol!  OK, problem is not fixed, no one is working on it and I am left to blog about it, Sad.  To make this even more pointed, this site now has security certificate errors.  Come on HP, let's pull it together?  I want you to succeed.  I do!  You are making it hard to vote for ya though....

4/17/14 - Nada, must be another two day work week for HP.  Just sad...sad..sad...sad...sad..

Did you know Brother, Epson and Canon sells a great printers for $80 and ink is only about $6 a color?  Makes a person think twice....

HP Recommended

Ciara, any chance you can get the HP help center to continue to assist.  It's been a week of silence.  Unfortunately the site still does not work which makes giving Gift Cards for a Holiday (tomorrow) a total bust.

4/18 - No response

4/19 - No response

HP Recommended

Which one prints good photos and the cartridges are only 6 dollars. I've never seen cartridges that cheap.

HP Recommended

04/25/14 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Add me to the list of unsucessful customers.

Yes to logged the incident.

Win 8.1

IE & Chrome

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.