Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

HP Rewards are HP's way of thanking our loyal customers for purchasing HP printing supplies.

When you purchase and install an HP original cartridge in certain HP printers, you gain access to a special website containing a variety of promotions
(Note: HP Rewards is not a points-based program, however you will be able to access HP Rewards site, where a variety of offers are presented, is based on an authenticated genuine hp cartridge insertion.)

When you install an HP Original cartridge, the printer automatically identifies it and then guides you through the process to claim a reward. If the printer does not identify the cartridge as an HP Original product, an appropriate message will be displayed. These offers are updated periodically, but this site is only available at the time you install an HP original cartridge.

If still unable to accept please submit a request at https://h30509.www3.hp.com/Rewards/Support and we will surely help you.

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

HP Rewards are HP's way of thanking our loyal customers for purchasing HP printing supplies.

When you purchase and install an HP original cartridge in certain HP printers, you gain access to a special website containing a variety of promotions
(Note: HP Rewards is not a points-based program, however you will be able to access HP Rewards site, where a variety of offers are presented, is based on an authenticated genuine hp cartridge insertion.)

When you install an HP Original cartridge, the printer automatically identifies it and then guides you through the process to claim a reward. If the printer does not identify the cartridge as an HP Original product, an appropriate message will be displayed. These offers are updated periodically, but this site is only available at the time you install an HP original cartridge.

If still unable to accept please submit a request at https://h30509.www3.hp.com/Rewards/Support and we will surely help you.

Regards,

Ink Rewards Team

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

I'm not falling for this scam again.  I've been given advice twice and both turned out to be bogus.

Later HP!

HP Recommended

I agree - total scam!!!   I followed the link, selected my 'gift' and the coupon code is invalid.  What's the point.

HP Recommended

Hi MikeMOD and JAF81,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I request you to submit a request at https://h30509.www3.hp.com/Rewards/Support and we will surely help you out in this regard.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

HP Recommended

06/13/14 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

I have also have similar issues. I have replaced 6 cartridges by now and every time.. I get the flash screen and select the GREEN HP Rewards button only to see it READING DEVICE DATA for 69% (no Joke) every single time! and then revert back to the flash screen. eventually closing it and losing the points as the warning so blatantly slap you with.. 

HP Recommended

09/17/14 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

I don't feel like we all should have to go through this ordeal to access this rewards program. On top of this issue with the reward program, I bought an HP 564 black cartridge with a horrible cartridge head and it used up all my color ink diagnosing and printing test pages and cleaning the brand new black one i just purchased.

What makes me even angrier is I called for support and just asked for a coupon to offset the cost of having to replace my color cartridges prematurely, and I was told a customer loyalty supervisor would call me the next day to resolve my concern. I was even asked to SCHEDULE this and I asked for 3pm. NEVER HEARD A THING!!!

HP Recommended

10/15/14 - Raghu reached out to customer via pm.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.