Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi @Shazzz ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message after the weekend from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details)

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Good for Jazzz.

Now waiting for a general solutiuon FOR EVERYBODY with THIS hp-problem, with ALL the other UNSOLVED problems of hp printers-scanners like false messages about used or third-party inktcartridges, with the "energy-saving" sleeping-for-eternity-mode, and then I will MAYBY think of buying ever another product of your garbagebelt.

My cartridges are genuine and new, my internet connection is perfect, only: my scanner-printer is a HP Photosmart 7510...

Even your Message client is buggy, since he find that I cannot underscore "hp"... ("Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.")

HP Recommended

HP says that my genuine cartridges (from a trusted and well know department store in Belgium) are no-HP cartridges. The following day HP gives the message that they are yet authentic and that I can claim a reward.

Give me the reward in the form of selling me WELL FILLED cartridges instead of a rather empty programmed and monitored piece of **bleep**.

HP Recommended
Hi jozefdeneuter, For the Reward option - I have sent you a message, please check your Inbox messages. For the Printer saying its non-hp and then Genuine cartridges - I suggest you to get in touch with our Tech support team. Please select the Region from the below URL and contact the technical support team URL : http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html
Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

I totally agree. Everytime I get a new catridge Hp thanks me for installing a "genuine HP catridge" and then get prompts about these supposed Hp rewards. I was excited, hey, maybe I'll get a free t-shirt or sommething.

I had options to download a free photo software which is already free,  a $5 redemption code to major retailers like (Starbucks, GAP, Amazon), or a free personalized coffee mug. I didn't bother to download the software,  the $5 redeption was no where to be seen after clicking of the link,  I had constant prompts to purchase a $100 amazon card that came "free" with a personalized card, and the mug was $13.99 with no coupon code in view anywhere.  I gave my information, you guys have my information, and your attempts make up for marked up ink costs with these promotions has only created frustrations and lower expectations.

- A disappointed and once enthusiatic Hp customer

HP Recommended

1/14/15 - Raghu reached out to dunnwithit via pm.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

I've been having the same problems with the Rewards program for at least 3 years. I buy my cartridges from WalMart...it's cheaper and if the order is over $50.00, they will ship it for FREE!! Unfortunately, won't buy from HP since i can't use any rewards. Error messages are "Can't connect to the internet.." Meanwhile, I go to other sites and order with no problem. I used to get the message that my points will be stored until I can connect. Recently, the message is, "Your HP Reward Points for these cartridges cannot be saved and will not be available for use once this message is closed..." I go thru ink cartridges very quickly since I homeschool my kids!! So, sorry HP, you're missing out!! SCAM!

HP Recommended

2/6/2015 - Raghu reached out to user oneillb67 via pm.

HP Recommended

Did anyone ever figure out why the rewards thing is always saying that it cannot save your rewards?  I have bought hundreds (literally) of cartridges over the years and I always get the same thing.  It gets to the point where you just bail out of it because it's the most frustrating thing ever.

HP Recommended

please help! Thanks!!

HP.png

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.