09-09-2013 04:41 AM
Whenever my ink is low, there's no way to find out until it starts printing "blank" pages. How can I set it up to alert me when the ink is low.
The HP Printer Assistant is not opening, so I can't find out through that function.
09-10-2013 08:22 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue with your ink alerts. The solutions center is really the only way to get ink alerts from your printer.
1.) What happens when you try to open solutions center?
2.) Is the software installed from the disk or from a download on the HP website?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?