HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-25-2011 05:09 PM
No Ciara, no error meesage in the screen, just when i try to print in color the other colors that is not mix it up with the blue, for example the get color gray the printer have to use the magenta with the blue, but only use the magenta becuase the color that appear is magenta.
08-26-2011 06:14 AM
Is the ink level ok?
- Open HP Solution Center:
- Windows XP: Click Start , click All Programs , click HP , and then click HP Solution Center .
- Windows Vista: Click the Windows icon ( ), click All Programs , click HP , and then click HP Solution Center .
- HP Solution Center opens in a new window.
- Click Settings ( ).
- In the Print Settings area, click Printer Toolbox . The printer Toolbox opens.
- Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels display in a graphic on the computer.Figure 2: Estimated ink level graphicThe colored bars represent the ink levels in the corresponding cartridge. Full color bars represent high ink levels, while color bars that approach the bottom of the bar represent low ink.
Have you checked the cartridge is vented properly?
Figure 14: Correctly vented ink cartridge
Figure 15: Vent clogged with adhesive