Question

Honor Student
Purslane
Message 1 of 3 (789 Views)

Help with hp LaserJet 100 color MFP M175nw

Hi all, have run the suggested HP troubleshooting solutions for the below problem but still persists.

When I print from any programme I get yellow smudges along the edge of the print outs at regular intervals. Initially I thought it was yellow toner smudging at the edges somehow and cleaned all the rollers etc. No joy so now think it may be light burn marks on the paper? Out of ideas to resolve the issue. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 3 (762 Views)

Re: Help with hp LaserJet 100 color MFP M175nw

Hi there ,

This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02623210&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
Ex-HP-Partner
Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Help with hp LaserJet 100 color MFP M175nw

Hello,

I'm going to keep this short and simple.

We are/were hp partners once, I bought myself a HP Laserjet 100 color MFP M175nw at Staples in Belgium (Staples is bankrupt meanwhile - a pity for their employees)

I ordered toners on tonershop.be, these toners are approved, HP was fined for this sort of behaviour as 100% valid replacement.   HP forces me to do a software update, next thing I'm seeing is a big warning that I'm using counterfeit products and that I need to contact HP.   This is the world upside down, HP is violating the European free market.   Not the poor guy that wants to make an extra buck, for an underpaid salary in a sweatshop somewhere.

My printer is ruined (I have +25 years profound technical knowledge, experience,whatever)

But my printer is still under warranty no?   No HP (online tells me it isn't) so back to Staples, fortunately they had a copy of my invoice, so that I can be repaired in warranty but no, I the evil HP partner that sold for multiple hundreds of thousands of euros worth of HP products, I used LEGAL replacement toners.  Sorry Mr you have to buy a new printer.

Well I don't.    I'm going to take this whole sage (with the microchips with false information, on the toner cartridges full off very expensive toner powder.   And I'm going to mail it to Neelie Kroes and I really hope that HP get's convicted for market manipulation, price agreements, putting themselves above national legislation and lot's of other misconducts.

And because of management that is only interested in greed and their 25th Villa, Tesla car, Island, it will be the HP employee that pay the price for this sort of arrogance and plain stupidity.

HP: You have my contact details, send me an email.

And then the 'too big too fall' companies annoy you with useless questionnaires about their customer service, they ask themselves why nobody is buying their products and so on.

Anyway, for this type of printer I know the story from A-Z meanwhile, I have kept all evidence, invoices and whatever and once again I was once somebody that made you company what it is today after the HP/Compaq merger.

You board of directors, top management, yes Mrs. Ex CEO from Ebay), that is why people don't buy HP anymore.   High Prices, no service.

I prefer to keep this reaction anonymous, one could imagine why.

But I have my a digital print of this post, and signed it with a digital signature.

Because everything what I mentioned above is how it is.

Stop ruining our planet and the future of my children for your own greedy behaviour.

Mr X.

Once HP Partner blah blah blah

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation