02-20-2014 11:32 AM
Thank you for being an active member of the HP Support community. I understand that you would like to print from your iPad using 'Draft' mode.
AirPrint doesn't support a draft mode but don’t worry there is a way it can be done. If you download the HP ePrint app to iPad then you have the option to print in draft. I have included the HP ePrint Mobile app FAQ document for your reference. I've also included a screen shot from my iPad using the HP ePrint app that shows the draft mode setting.
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?