Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm having the same printer/issue:

- I applied a new black cartridge

- since then, the printer doesn't print black

- I tried all 3 hints from post 'Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer Series'

- my printer (5514/B111c) is out of warranty

- my location is the Netherlands

Please can you help me?

HP Recommended

@thijsee 

Thank you for using HP support forum.  I have sent you a private message.  If you’re unsure how to check your private messages please click here.

Thank you,

Omar

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Hi, I´ve got also the HP Photosmart 5510 All in one and like many other user, as I see in here and other messages topics in the forum, my printer decided suddenly not to print black.

I tried every solution from this link and no results, I spent also about 40$ in genuine cartridges and wasted lot of time.

My printer is out of warranty.

Can you send me the instructions by private message please??

HP Recommended
Sweden
HP Recommended

Hi @zirado 

I need to know your Country/region, Please include your country/region in your next post. Thanks.

@MikaelC  

I will send you a PM (Private Message), but before I do, feel free to review the HP Privacy Statement.

This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way information about you and your online activity is collected and how that information is used. This statement is readily available on our HP.com home page and at the bottom of every HP web page.

Please check the little envelope on the top right hand corner of the forums page to check your Forums inbox.

Forums Inbox.jpg

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I´m from Spain/Europe

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi @zirado 

I have sent you a private message.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

i have the same printer and already change the catridge (all of then) into bran new one (orginal) and ik keeps saying :

One ore more catridged are not there or dagamed install ore replace de catridge. but all of them are in the error.

so maybe a factory reset soft / hard will help ?

How can i do this

HP Recommended

Could you PM me the instructions on the reset for my HP photosmart 5510 that is not printing black ink. 

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @benprint 

Before performing a reset, I suggest completing the steps in the following document; 'Incompatible Ink Cartridge(s),' 'Cartridge Problem,' or 'The Indicated Ink Cartridge(s) Must Be Rep....

@rebelrainado 

Before I PM you anything, could you kindly let me know what Country you are in?

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.