02-21-2013 04:55 AM
The Photosmart 5510 e-all-in-one series printer was accompanied by 4 x ink cartridges, however the black cartridge didnot last as long as expected for printing documents. I need to use a cartridge that contains more ink that the slim cartridge. Therefore I have noticed that there is the option of fitting an XL black cartridge? however how do I fit this cartridge as the space available is only for the 4 x slim cartridges. Would I need to remove one of the colour cartridges in order to fit the XL black cartridge? I do not want to buy a cartridge that proves to be useless to me so you help on this would be appreciated.
02-22-2013 05:40 AM
Hi, either the regular or the the XL version will fit.
To purchase cartridges, you can check out SureSupply (just enter printer model type and your home country, and it shows all of the compatible cartridges)
Hope this helps
10-03-2013 09:06 AM
Just wondering if this resolved your query?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?