06-20-2011 06:59 AM
Is there way to resolve, how much ink there's left in HP Laserjet 1020, if one uses Windows 7 (64-bit).
I think that "HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Drivers" makes the trick, but it's available only to Windows XP.
09-21-2011 04:37 PM
This document (about printing a supplies page) might be able to help you:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star if the post helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?