Question

Top Student
onlineph
Message 1 of 5 (8,125 Views)

How to reset ink counter on HP Deskjet 2060 K110 Series

Hi,

I have refilled my black ink cartridge of my HP Deskjet 2060 k110 series. However, the printer still read it as empty. What will I do to make my printer recognized that the cartridge has not been refilled?

I am usinga toshiba laptop running in XP3

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (8,119 Views)

Re: How to reset ink counter on HP Deskjet 2060 K110 Series

onlineph wrote:

Hi,

I have refilled my black ink cartridge of my HP Deskjet 2060 k110 series. However, the printer still read it as empty. What will I do to make my printer recognized that the cartridge has not been refilled?

Hi,

Does ink cartridge have chip ? You have to reset that chip. In one of my posst I said, they can give you printer and ask you pay for inks.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
onlineph
Message 3 of 5 (8,119 Views)

HI,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The cartridge has not chip on it, instead it has a strip with some copper dots like in two rows. This printer model is somewhat one of the new I think, I just bought this last February this year.

Can the counter be reset via registry? Oh please do help me

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 5 (8,110 Views)

[ Edited ]

onlineph wrote:

Can the counter be reset via registry? Oh please do help me

Hi,

No, let's put this way, I'm NOT working for HP but still prefer to keep this forum in a good shape (you know what I mean). I can only tell you to Google it. I'm really sorry about this.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
onlineph
Message 5 of 5 (8,101 Views)

Issue on Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110 Series Ink Cartridge

Hi,

I have refilled my black ink cartridge with ink #505 (cn692a) However the printer would still read as an empty cartridge. Please help me reuse my black ink cartridge. What will I do to reset its counter or memory or chips whichever is applicable.

I'm running in Toshiba Laptop with XP3 OS  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation