05-14-2014 09:30 AM
It's possible the printer can't recognise the non HP ink. Often the quality & reliability isn't as good as original. You could try cleaning as described in the link HERE. Failing that, either switch to original HP or return the remans to the place of purchase.
- Figure 12: Cartridge contacts1 - Cartridge contacts
- Inspect the contacts for ink and debris buildup.
- Wipe the contacts with a swab until no debris remains on them.
FYI some links on this topic if you're interested....
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?