08-22-2012 05:10 PM
Photosmart C7180is giving an error message that states ink system failure unable to copy receive fax's or print. error 0xca0206. The message said to power off system and reboot which I have done several times. How do I get the All-in-one to print.
08-23-2012 05:10 PM - edited 08-23-2012 05:13 PM
I am sorry that you are having that problem. Here is a document for your printer that addresses the :ink System Failure" message that is appearing on the printer. You will want to select the drill down for the 02 cartridges that your machine takes when going through the drill down to make sure that you get the proper instructions. Here is that link. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
If you have completed this steps and it is still not resolved the printer may need to be serviced
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?