Question

Honor Student
bluezz
Message 1 of 3 (425 Views)

Hp deskjet 2510 not printing

hi,

i have a year old Hp deskjet 2510 all-in-one. Have also installed a new black cartridge. & levels shown by software & harware abt ink levels are full. still its not printing, even the test page. whot might b the problem ??? plz help

& didnt use it for few months after new cartridge installing ... how to clean the printer head ??? cannot find a video or image tutorial abt it ... plz help

Honor Student
bluezz
Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

Re: Hp deskjet 2510 not printing

now it prints black text in grey colour ... tried with red, prints fine ... only problem with black colour ... need to print a document with black text plz help
HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: Hp deskjet 2510 not printing

Hi bluezz,

I understand that you are having an issue getting the printer to print black ink. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue. Follow the steps in this document for Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues, There are several steps for cleaning the contacts on the ink cartridge.

Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation