12-07-2013 12:34 AM
i have a year old Hp deskjet 2510 all-in-one. Have also installed a new black cartridge. & levels shown by software & harware abt ink levels are full. still its not printing, even the test page. whot might b the problem ??? plz help
& didnt use it for few months after new cartridge installing ... how to clean the printer head ??? cannot find a video or image tutorial abt it ... plz help
12-10-2013 10:50 AM
I understand that you are having an issue getting the printer to print black ink. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue. Follow the steps in this document for Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues, There are several steps for cleaning the contacts on the ink cartridge.
Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?