08-24-2012 09:52 PM
My system is windows 7 and my printer is connected wirelessly. I have cleaned my printheads as recommended but my prints still come out red or pink. Its almost as if the cyan or blue ink passage is stopped up. My alignment fails so I followed the steps to correct the failed alignment but my no luck. I cleaned the area where the ink cart. goes with a q-tip. My alignment was successful so i tried to print a photo and it was still red/pink like no blue ink is coming out. Suggestions please, what should my next steps be?
08-28-2012 06:34 AM
Please, check out this document.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?